Map depicting Depleted Uranium Engagement Points in the Balkans, by NATO military, during the period covering the 5th of September to the 11th of September 1995. This map was produced on the 18th of January 2001.
Guidelines for the external use of NATO content:
• No material produced by NATO is to be sold, used for outside advertising or promotional purposes of any kind.
• All content taken from NATO and republished must be clearly credited or sourced to NATO.
• Photos, videos and articles are released under the legally recognized terms of "Fair Use" to members of the press, academia, non-profits and the general public.
• No material is to be used in programs, articles or online publications of any kind that defame NATO or its member countries.
• Material is provided, free of charge, for use in objective and balanced content, even if at times the end products may be critical of NATO.
• In instances where a member country is criticized, NATO wishes it to be made known that it does not associate itself with the contents of the article, publication or broadcast.
• NATO reserves the right to request the removal of NATO copyrighted material from any externally created content.